Yoga-the secret to beauty
Soft as a girl’s body, beautiful slender waist, is the dream of every woman.
In fact, you don’t have to go to the gym to make a big jump, quietly cultivate your self-cultivation, and the traditional and ancient mysterious yoga can give you unexpected benefits.
Yoga is actually not complicated.
General physical exercise often focuses on the beauty of the outside, but rarely takes care of the inner things.
Yoga is different. While sculpting your external image, it also gives you a power from the heart.
After an exercise from the inside out, you will be surprised to find that your mindset has changed.
You will no longer torture yourself for losing a few kilos, you will be beautiful because of happiness, and happy because of beauty.
瑜伽经典6式 这里介绍的是瑜伽的6个经典动作，平时在家里的地板上练一练，可以帮助你消除压力，保持一颗平静的心，让你更加灵活，平衡更好，也是保持瘦身Secret weapon.
1. Tree pose: Put your feet together, start with the mountain posture, with your toes fully open and stretched, and use your front thigh muscles to drive the muscles near your knees.
Straighten your spine and raise your chest and shoulders.
Put your hands together in a prayer position, with your thumbs close to your chest and your elbows flexed close to your body.
Then lift your left foot tightly against the inside of your right leg (you can use your hand to help if necessary) and maintain balance. You must keep your right leg upright and hold for 5 breaths.
If you have poor flexibility and softness, you can place your left foot on the lower leg or the joint of your foot, as if you are rooted on the earth like a tree and breathe deeply.
2. Crescent: start from the posture of the tree, take a big step backwards with your left foot, lift your heels, straighten your legs, bend your right leg and knees in a straight line, lift your arms up, close your hands, and downSqueeze your shoulders and back to maintain 5 breaths.
If you don’t think yoga is a real exercise, then try this exercise!
Your thigh will tell you how it feels.
3, Samurai-like: from the crescent, flatten the left foot, toes turned 30 degrees, legs still straight, hips turned 90 degrees.
Keep your right heel and left instep in a line, keep your knees at 90 degrees, relax your hips, body, and shoulders, center them, stretch your arms flat, shoulders high, and palms down.
Stretch your fingertips as if you are touching the wall.
Focus your eyes on the middle finger of your right hand and hold for 5 breaths.
The name says it all: you are a very powerful samurai.
4. T-shape: Starting from a samurai pose, put your hands on your hips, tilt your upper body straight forward, lift your left foot, look for balance, and then your upper body is completely forward, lifting your left leg until your body is parallel to your left leg.
Extend your left leg fully, from your hips to your toes.
Keep your hips straight and face up toward the floor.
Keep your arms straight on both sides of your body, with your palms facing inward, and hold for 5 breaths.
If this is too difficult for you, you can put your legs on a chair in the beginning.
This is a very challenging change, and you will slowly realize that you are now omnipotent.
5. Half moon: Start from T shape, touch the fingertips of your right hand on the floor (if you can’t touch the floor, you can pad some items such as books, etc.), and transfer the weight to your right hand and right leg.
Leave your left foot off the floor, rotate your left shoulder, and keep your hips and left legs parallel to the ground. For better balance, look up and hold for 5 breaths.
At the end, turn the torso and hips forward to return to the mountain posture.
The half moon teaches you to calm down and start doing it now to consolidate other movements.
6. Triangle: Start from the posture of the mountain, right foot step back 2 feet, turn right foot and the outside of the leg at 90 degrees, left foot forward, with the leg as the center, hip forward, right heel and left foot backA straight line.
Raise your arms and palms down.
Straighten your legs (if you can’t, you can bend your knees 90 degrees), stretch your torso and arms, and inhale.
Place your other hand on your tibia, ankle joint, or floor, keeping your left and right arms in a straight line.
Look up and hold for 5 breaths.
Return to the original position and start on the other side.
This action makes you feel like you are stretching, growing tall, and fully stretching your body. Comments from netizens: These 6 actions are very classic, everyone can try them. I just used this method last year, and adjusted my diet to lose weight. After doing this for a long time, I really feel that I do n’t need to eat.Deliberately controlled.
Everyone knows when you try, but you must do it with peace of mind and frizz.